According to my friend Bridget – Here are 10 Commandments for Husbands and Wives.
As you Obey them you will find Happiness and Fulfilment in your Marriage.
The 10 Commandments for Husbands
2) Thy highest allegiance, except God, shall be to thy wife, not thy relatives or friends.
3) Thou shalt frequently tell thy wife how important & valuable she is to thee and how much you Love her.
4) Thou shalt hold thy wife’s Love by the same means that thou won it.
5) Thou shalt actively establish family discipline with thy wife’s help.
6) Remember to do all the little things for thy wife when you say you will and go the extra mile for her always.
7) Keep thine eyes on thy own wife, not thy neighbor’s or any other.
8) Thou shalt make every effort to see things from thy wife’s point of view.
9) Thou shalt not fail to hug and kiss thy wife every morning.
10) Thou shalt not be stingy with thy wife when it comes to Love, Money and Sex
1) Thou shall not Compare your husband to thy father. Expect not thy husband to give thee as many luxuries as thy father hath given thee; Because thy father has had many more years of hard labor, experience, investments and savings.
2) Thou shalt work hard to build thy house with the husband that you have, not fantasising about “the one that could have been”.
3) Thou shalt not nag, verbally abuse…or hit him with anything within thy reach.
4) Thou shalt cuddle and kiss thy husband often and be a warm, kind and selfless wife.
5) Remember that the frank approval of thy husband is more to thee than the side glances of many strangers.
6) Thou shalt not yell at thy husband but will be a gentle and of quiet spirit.
7) Thou shalt not be stingy with thy husband when it comes to Food, Tender Loving Care (TLC) and Sex
8) Thou shall not fail to dress up for thy husband with an eye to Tantalize and please him ‘ONLY’, as thou didst before marriage.
9) Thou shalt submit to thy husband from thy heart and allow him to be head of thy household.
10) Thou shalt assure thy husband and others regularly that he is the greatest man alive.