As we wrap up our series on Wealth: Riches: Money I bring you a Word of Caution:
The Pursuit of and Servanthood to Wealth: Riches: Money Without Purposefully Channelling it towards the Wellbeing of Humanity as a means of Gratitude and Worshipping the Creator of ALL Things, Leads to Destruction.
Warren Buffet and Bill Gates get this….Mark 10: 17 -27…You also need to get it !!!!!
Why you may ask?
In 1923, 8 of the Wealthiest people in the world met.
Their combined Wealth, estimated, exceeded the Wealth of
the government of the United States.
These men knew how to make a living and accumulate wealth.
It’s very interesting to read about what happened to these 8 Wealthiest people in the world later…
25 years later…….
1. President of the largest Steel Company, Charles Schwab, died bankrupt.
2. President of the largest Gas Company, Howard Hubson, went insane.
3. One of the greatest commodity traders, Arthur Cutton, died insolvent.
4. President of the New York Stock Exchange, Richard Whitney, was sent to jail.
5. A member of the President’s Cabinet, Albert Fall, was pardoned from jail.
6. The greatest “bear” on Wall Street, Jessie Livermore, committed suicide.
7. President of the world’s greatest monopoly, Ivar Krueger, committed suicide.
8. President, Bank of International Settlement, Leon Fraser, committed suicide.
So what happened? Where did they go wrong?
They certainly made lots and lots of money.
They were very Wealthy. So what did they lack then?
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul ????
Submit to God…Worship Him in Spirit and in TRUTH; Even with Your Wealth:Riches:Money.
Tomorrow we will Finish this Wealth; Riches; Money series.